Shipping & Returns
All claims must be made in writing via a Return Authorization Form. Please read Comprent Motor Sports, Inc. policies below to answer your questions before submitting your Return Authorization Form.
- All returns must be issued a "Return Merchandise Authorization Number" (RMA) prior to being returned.
- No eletrical returns without prior approval via email/telephone.
- Refunds will be made via original payment method.
- "In-Store" credit will remain on the books to be applied to your next order and does not apply to exchange items.
- Exchanges will incur cost difference of items plus cost of shipping.
- All returns must be within 30 days of receipt of purchase and must be returned new, unused to qualify for credit.
- A complete explanation as to why item is being returned must be included in the Return Autorization Form.
- Return shipping is the sole responsibility and expense of the customer unless mis-shipped by Comprent Motor Sports, Inc.